This means that when you visit our website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer or other device.
In the sections below, you can see a description of each cookie that we use, what it does and whether or not it collects personal data about you. Personal data means data which identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual, including online identifiers such as your IP address.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit our website. A cookie file is stored on your device and allows us to recognise you and make your visit easier and more useful to you when you revisit our website.
Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by Fourth Frontier via cookies and other tracking technologies is controlled by Fourth Frontier
What are types of Cookies Fourth Frontier website Use?
Fourth Frontier website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are sometimes called "strictly necessary" as without them we cannot provide many services that you need on the Website. These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but this might affect the way our site is working.
- Analytics and Statistics cookies: These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.
- Marketing and Retargeting: These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable our website to offer additional functions and personal settings. They can be set by us or by third-party service providers that we have placed on our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not work properly.
Information supplied by performance cookies helps us to understand how you use the website; for example, whether or not you have visited before, what you looked at or clicked on and how you found us. We can then use this data to help improve our services. We generally use independent analytics companies to perform these services for us and when this is the case, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
For more information regarding GDPR, CCPA & APPI Guidelines please follow on to the links below:
GDPR Guidelines: https://fourthfrontier.com/pages/gdpr-compliance
CCPA Guidelines: https://fourthfrontier.com/pages/ccpa-compliance
APPI Guidelines: https://fourthfrontier.com/pages/appi-compliance
How you can control and delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
If you choose to not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.